How do we protect your information?
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Artisan Bakes Ltd
Trinity Business Park
We may gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Receiving marketing information
If you would rather we did not contact you for marketing purposes, you can opt out easily, via one of these methods:
Unsubscribe to emails using the link in the footer of all our marketing emails.
Send an email to email@example.com
Write to us at:
Artisan Bakes Ltd
Trinity Business Park
Sharing data with 3rd parties
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.artisanbakes.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.